- The VIA® Me! Character Strengths Profile provides you with your results of the VIA Inventory of Strengths (VIA Survey). The Profile is a rank order list of your personal character strengths.
- The VIA® Me! Pathways Report provides you with the information you need to start exploring your character strengths and what is best about you. It is an 18-page report with descriptions of your “signature strengths” (those that are most core to who you are) including related activities, quotes, benefit statements and more, as well as an overview of your middle and lesser strengths. The VIA Me! Pathways Report is optional and can be purchased for $20 USD after completing the VIA Survey. See a sample report here. If you have already completed the VIA Survey, login here to purchase your VIA Me! Pathways Report. If you have not yet completed the VIA Survey, or you would like to re-take the survey, click here.
- The VIA Youth Decoder Report is is a tool for individuals (ages 10-17) who have completed the VIA Youth Survey and want more information on their character strengths. It is 18 pages and provides detailed descriptions of the individual’s signature strengths, as well as benefits of exercising their strengths, examples of movies/book characters/songs that exemplify the strength, and insight into how others view them. The Decoder Report also examines their middle and lesser strengths and provides suggested activities to help the individual use or develop them. Research shows that people who use their character strengths can experience higher levels of happiness, stronger relationships, and improvements in school. This report helps the individual focus more on their character strengths and can lead to greater life satisfaction. The VIA Me Decoder Report is an optional report after completing the VIA Youth Survey and can be purchased for $10 USD. See sample report here.
- The VIA® Pro Character Strengths Report is a 24-page page report that includes 5 graphs and offers an in-depth and detailed exploration of your "signature strengths" (the strengths that are most core to who you are), a graph depicting the rank order of all of your strengths with raw score averages for each of them, a summary of what research says about each of your signature strengths, a look at the issue of overuse and underuse of your signature strengths, a description of how each of your strengths fits into the six virtue categories, and a look at the balance of your strengths on a continuum of head/heart and self/others. Also included is a robust appendix with exercises for building each of the 24 strengths. To get the most out of this report you may want to review it in partnership with a professional such as a coach, therapist, manager or consultant, preferably one that has been specifically trained in VIA Character Strengths. The VIA PRO Character Strengths Report is optional and can be purchased for $40 USD after completing the VIA Inventory of Strengths (VIA Survey). Click here for more information.
- VIA® Pro (Additional) Comparison Report- The VIA Pro Peer Comparison Report provides data from the VIA Global database on an individual’s character strength scores compared with individuals of similar demographic characteristics including Country, Education Level, Gender and Age. Additionally, this report offers suggestions as to how to explore the meaning of the data. This report may be purchased with the VIA Pro Report or at any time after the purchase of a VIA Pro Report. $5 USD. Log in here to purchase.
- VIA® Pro (Additional) Lesser Strengths Report- The VIA Pro Lesser Character Strengths Report provides an in-depth review of the character strengths that emerge at the bottom of an individual’s rank order of strengths from 1 to 24. The Report includes a description of each of the individual’s lesser strengths, current research findings on these strengths, questions to aid the individual in exploring their lesser strengths, and interventions for building their lesser strengths. This report may be purchased with the VIA Pro Report or at any time after the purchase of a VIA Pro Report. $10 USD. Log in here to purchase.
- VIA Pro Team Report- The VIA Pro Team Report is designed for anyone working with a group of individuals that would like to better understand and utilize the team’s unique constellation of character strengths to improve functioning and performance. Developed by a team of experts in the fields of organizational development and positive psychology, and led by Dr. Neal Mayerson, Chairman and Founder of the VIA Institute, the VIA Pro Team Report combines each team members’ results from the VIA Survey and offers insights into the unique dynamics of the team. It includes practical strategies for how to use the information to improve team connectedness, performance, and engagement. By providing multiple perspectives, the VIA Pro Team Report allows you to evaluate and eventually develop your team on many levels. Visit the VIA Pro website to learn more.
Because VIA Me Profiles and Reports are personalized to you based on your responses to the VIA Inventory of Strengths Survey, you must complete the survey prior to receiving your free profile or purchasing reports. If you have already taken the VIA Inventory of Strengths (VIA Survey), click here to log in. After you log in you will be able to purchase reports. If you have not taken the VIA Survey, click here to get started. You will be able to purchase reports after you complete the VIA Survey.
If you've already purchased a Report and would like to download it again, go the My VIA Me! page to log in.
® VIA and the VIA logo are registered trademarks of the VIA Institute on Character.